Our comprehensive outpatient services are designed to offer cancer and hematology patients multidisciplinary care that addresses the medical, physical and psychosocial needs of each patient. Outpatient services include:
- Infusion treatment for hematology and oncology patients, including chemotherapy. Blood transfusions are also offered on an outpatient basis.
- Radiation therapy, including radiation treatment planning.
- Medical oncology and hematology care.
- Nurse navigators for breast, thoracic and gastrointestinal cancer patients.
- Genetic risk assessment.
- Rehabilitation, including physical therapy, exercise, and nutrition offered through the CARE program.
- Other support services, including a social worker, chaplain, support groups for patients and families, and palliative care.